This accessibility statement applies to the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra) Outcome Indicator Framework for the 25 Year Environment Plan website.
This website is run by Defra. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText, TalkBack and VoiceOver)
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Assistive technology cannot read charts or maps on the site so please use the data table view instead
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email: 25YEPindicators@defra.gov.uk
- call: +44 (0)3459 33 55 77
We will consider your request and get back to you within 10 days.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or you think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: 25YEPindicators@defra.gov.uk.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Defra Outcome Indicator Framework for the 25 Year Environment Plan team is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- Assistive technology cannot read charts or maps on the site.
Ensuring accessibility is embedded in our development processes, including using automated accessibility testing. We commit to an annual assessment of accessibility of this website.
This statement was prepared on 11 June 2021. It was last reviewed on 19 May 2023.